Aha! This story is set after he finally put Lana behind him. laugh It should have happened sooner, but that's another discussion. I can see if he's just getting over his relationship with Lana how Lois can't see Smallville as Mr. Right as opposed to Mr. Right Now. She doesn't want to be the inevitable rebound girl. Nobody would want to be that.

Like the wood cutting scene. drool No idea where you could have gotten that idea? [Linked Image]

I love you making fun of them always stopping way out of town at the Kent Farm for a little two minute conversation they could have held over the phone. LOL. It's one of those pet peeves about the show which always drove me nuts.

Has Clark always looked at you that way, Lois? Nah, probably not. Though I guess he started to after you kissed him while he was dressed up as Green Arrow. /fans self/ Now, THAT'S a hot kiss!

I'm curious what Clark wanted to tell her. Certainly not that he's The Blur. LOL. So what? That she acting weird? That he's given up women for a solitary life? Yeah, right.

Fun story! More please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.