Hi Mike,

Go to the Archive Wiki page by Author and check for the stories. All of them are already converted. I did Bellarata's Jessie Mount's and Laura S' stories myself a few months ago. Just let me recheck if both formats are there and no broken links. smile

I Just checked both epub and mobi versions of the stories. ALL of them are available on Archive Wiki (except The Man Under The Suit in mobi format) . If you scroll down on the main Archive page (blue vertical menu to your left): go for Check out - under Kerth Awards you have Fanfic Ebooks. Click on that link and it will take you to the main Wiki page, where you can navigate to both epub and mobi formats both by an author and by a title.

To find The Man Under the Suit in mobi format, you would have to go to stories submitted in October 2011, but I put a link on the by Author Kindle page on Wiki. All the stories submitted since 2011 were converted into epub and mobi format while submitted. These are not on the Archive Wiki pages, you have to access them by going to What's new and then to stories submitted by month.

I've added HappyGirl's stories links to Kindle by Author on the Archive Wiki page to make it easier for you guys. grin I'll work on her stories' broken links later today.

Last edited by KateB; 05/11/14 10:38 AM.

KateB