Originally Posted by LMA
Great story, DC! clap

Well, I definitely notice the WHAM warning--and am very curious which toy isn't getting back into that box--but that was part of the allure, in a way. Definitely have me curious...and on the edge of my seat to see where this goes.

Poor Clark!?! eek frown shocked mecry A heart attack?! How could he have a heart attack? I am so curious to see what's going on--too much junk food? ( rotflol *great one! ), spandex too tight? (sorry--not that funny huh ). Some sort of something kryptonite-ish? Can't wait to get to the bottom of this--and anxiously hoping ( thud ???) that Clark isn't the 'toy' not getting back into 'the box'--for Lois and their son's sake?

Oh--and wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading the part at the doctor's office finding out about their son...brought back a lot of memories wink

Great job--can't wait!
Laura

wave Hi, Laura!

I loved writing the doctor's office part. Brought back memories for me too. smile

Glad you're enjoying it so far. I definitely do explain the heart stuff. Soon. Very soon. You never know though, Clark could be put into the box...the pine kind. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon