Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the pointer to my story. The regular search didn't turn up the story for me either, but a little creative searching found it here.

In case you're curious, the way I found it was to go to the User List, click on the number indicating how many posts I've made, and then use my browser's page-search facility (available via CTRL^F) to find the word "Anything" in the topics. I had to go through several pages, but I eventually did find it.

I certainly wouldn't expect you to go through all that hassle to locate it, but I thought you might be interested in the tip in case, for example, you wished to locate one of your own earlier posts.

Joy,
Lynn
Thanks, Lynn. I know I had trouble locating some of my stories with commonly used words like "Another Day" or "Another Lois" or "All in a Name". laugh Michael suggested that we all concentrate on entitling our stories with punchier titles to combat this issue. I know titles aren't my forte.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.