Adorable! clap So, WAFFy with delight. I love Lois watching Clark through the copy room window, except that in your story, Clark seems to be sitting at Lois's desk. His desk faces the window (on the show) with his back to the outside wall.

Originally Posted by Mr. Right or Mr. "Right Now" Pt.1
“Maybe I should give you a scare.” He stood and stepped closer to her. When her eyes widened in fear he stopped.

“That’s what started them,” she rushed to answer then held her breath again.
Thinking about Clark getting close made her hiccup? I thought it was being interrupted from daydreaming about him is what gave her the hiccups. Also, why are her eyes widening in fear? Because she know how she'll react if he tries do anything semi-romantically? As in, resistance is futile? And she's scared of losing Mr. Right by using him as a Mr. Right Now?

“Mom used to rub the area between my shoulder-blades.”
How come I hope Mrs. Kent didn't touch Clark like this?...

She felt breath on her neck. His mouth must be just there. She closed her eyes. His fingers trailed down her spine till they reached the top of her t-shirt. Tugging it down ever so slightly to reach the appropriate spot he then began the most incredible massage Lois had ever experienced ... and it was only covering two inches of her back. He circled round and round: she drifted in bliss. Her eyes closed she tried to imagine what he was doing, how he was stood, where his fingers were. She was sure his head was dropping slowly. She felt hot breath tickle her neck. A shiver down her spine tingled all the way to her toes. She imagined his lips to be just a hairs-breadth from her skin.
Lois is going to have a hard time keeping herself in check if she melts every time he touches her.

Damn it. He does it on purpose.
Awww. You don't think so, do you, Lois? I'm sure he delights in her reaction but he never expects it, does he?

BTW: My cure is drinking a cup of milk without stopping to take a breath. I don't know why this works, but I'm guessing it's because milk is thicker than water. huh And if, on those rare occasions, it doesn't get rid of the hiccups, it does get you some much needed Calcium and Vitamin D. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.