Originally Posted by Lara Joelle Kent
I don't think that "no pressure" works. How many years has it been? laugh On the other hand, pressure doesn't work, either. Or the wild guys would have helped after all. *sigh* Just when will you write that one?
And here I thought Michael was referring to one of your stories, Lara J. Kent. smile Well, Michael did just win Story Help from Female Hawk in the recent auctions. Then, again, MAYBE he'll use that to finally finish that Nfic we keep bugging him about. [Linked Image] No pressure, or anything. [Linked Image]

Going back to the topic on hand. /waits for the groans to subside/. The reason I suggested Lucy getting a copy of Clark's powers is because of Lois's jealousy of Lucy spending time with Superman, when she can hardly get him to stick around long enough for a full interview. Also, you all know how much I like to put Clark between a rock and a hard place. evil How would he balance training Lucy to be a superheroine (more like training with Super Girl) with not letting her know his true identity, with trying to keep Lois happy about the whole scenario.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.