I noticed that the "thermometer" on the donations link page has not changed since before the auctions. I also noticed that there is an "edit" button available for it. I didn't know whether we were supposed to update the thermometer ourselves when we make a donation, so I tried clicking on the button. It asked for a password, but would not accept my MB password. So now I figure one of two things is happening:

1) Since the link was put on a different tab of the same page as the NFic request, perhaps it is expecting the NFic password. Since I am not a member of that side of the board, I could not test this hypothesis.

2) The password being requested is an administrative password. I am hoping that this is the situation, since having everyone make their own updates seems to me to be a recipe for disaster.

If the link is updated only by administrators, when is the next planned update? I must admit to being curious about how close we are to the fundraising goal. And if we're supposed to add our own updates, would someone please add in my $35 donation (for the two auctions I won)? Thanks.

I'm not trying to pressure anyone to complete yet one more task in short order; I realize that between the changes in the MB and the flood (I hope) of donations that are coming in now that the auctions have ended, the board's admins are probably swamped. There's no hurry on this. I'm just curious about how the thermometer is supposed to work.

Thanks.

Joy,
Lynn