I have written two super-short pieces which I will send to anyone who donates a minimum of US$5 or the equivalent in their local currency. (Just to be clear: If you donate US$5 or equivalent, you will receive BOTH pieces.)

The first premium clocks in at ~250 words. "Rising Star" is the first reaction to Superman by a canon character.

The second short isn't really a story, per se. The ~100 word piece is an interview question which all of the main characters answer. The question is about what they think of a real-world development that has taken place since the show ended.

If you wish to know which character is involved in the first piece, or what the interview question happens to be in the second one, please make a donation. Actually, even if you don't care to know, please donate anyway; it's for a good cause. smile

I wrote both pieces using Word 2013, but I would be happy to e-mail them to you as an .rtf, a .pdf, or a .mobi file if you would prefer one of those formats.

Because it will take me no money and almost no time to send the writings out, there is no cap to the number of people who may receive them. Barring the unexpected (e.g., computer crashes), you should receive your premium within 24 hours of sending me proof of your donation.

Joy,
Lynn