Fanwork Type: One original LnC-based FanFic from 1,000 to 10,000 words (1-3 part story). Theme, plot, and/or characters chosen by winning bidder. Story will be posted on boards upon completion with winning bidder’s literary contribution noted.

I am willing to include: Brainstorming sessions with me to finalize plot points (if desired) or bidder can give just me the details and we’ll see where my muse runs with that. Winning Bid will get first read and final approval of story prior to posting on boards. Plots can be WAFFy, drama, revelation, holiday, romance, time-travel, inter-dimensional travel, and/or nfic.

I am not willing to include: Lois or Clark marriage/romance with other characters (unless it ends within fic), but other character romances okay within reason (i.e. writer approval). Sequels to my works in progress and Archived stories, unless tangent to main story line. I’d prefer not to write violent fic, deathfic, or crossovers.

Any further information: I love to brainstorm ideas and discuss plot bunnies. My stories tend to be on the longer side, so I have given myself wiggle room to fully explore the plot. If you want a shorter story (within a certain K-word count), let me know. I like a challenge. I can write shorter stories but, strangely enough, they take longer to write due to limiting myself (my muse, and characters) and editing to be more concise. I can usually write within a one to two month turnaround time, depending on RL (summer holiday is coming up) and my muse. If you would like any clarification on the above-referenced points, please PM me. Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.