If I bid on more than one item, can I pay for them altogether? I'd hate to have to make more than one transaction.

Can each item for auction be coded? Therefore, when I make my donation I can include a note stating (for example): This is a donation for auctions: #1 (story), #5 (t-shirt), #7 (ebook), plus $15 of straight out donation. Then the person who auctioned the item and the person who paid for the donated item can receive a private code back as proof of donation. Then the person who paid for the story (or "won" the auction) would present the private code to the writer as proof of payment. Does this make any sense?

I know it would be a lot of work on you guys' end, but it might make it more clear for the rest of us. It would be nice to have a definitive "Paid For" code for each item to lesson the confusion. In other words, I'm confused on how as a writer (donator of talent, let's say), I would know that the donation paid was for the item auctioned. I'm not saying that any of us would cheat in that manner, but how will we know that the auctioned item is paid for? confused

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.