Has anyone else seen this series? I remember watching it and enjoying it during the time when new episodes were first airing, but I hadn't seen the show in years until just recently. I'd purchased the DVDs for the series some time ago, but I only recently finished watching the show. After getting through the entire series, I think I appreciate how good it is now more than I did when I first saw the show.

Tim Daly and Dana Delany are absolutely perfect as Superman and Lois Lane. They are officially my favorite animated versions of Lois and Clark.

The animation for the show is really good, too. I'd put it right next to the Fleischer cartoons in quality.

One of the things I enjoyed most about the show was how they utilized the villains. I felt like this show managed to give each of them a fresh feel even though most of them were classic Superman villains I'd seen before. I especially liked the episodes involving Darkseid and Bizarro.

The only minor complaint I have is that I would have liked to have seen more development of Lois and Clark's romance. I understand why there wasn't more development in that department, though, since this was an animated series with children intended to be a big chunk of the audience. In the end, that one small complaint wasn't that big of a problem to me.