I didn't know if this belonged here or in the "Lois and Clark" folder. I ultimately decided it belonged here because this message board is about the series not the pairing (although does anyone know of one specific to the pairing in all incarnations, not just "Lois and Clark"?) *edit* Ok, my link isn't showing. Apparently Kevin Maguire (@MaguireKevin ) said in a tweet "Superman and Wonder Woman SHOULD be together. The thing with Lois is old and, let's face it, physically delicate."

Also, you guys might want to know about this link (although it's about the comics version, I think it's a danger to our pairing as well since they're espousing the "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" issue with this. They have a poll associated with the article asking if Lois or Wonder Woman should end up with Clark/Superman.

Who would you prefer to end up with?

*sigh*

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)