Hey, come on. We can't completely rag on DC for this. I love to take a character that I know and love as inspiration and then take him apart, take away everything that defines the character in any way, shape or form (marriage, girlfriend, job, style sense... ) and then restructure him completely until he's barely recognizable as the original character was. Thing is, I don't have the audacity to call it 'Superman' and get paid money for it... What's next, powers?! "Nah, we don't like the fact that he has x-ray AND laser eye vision, so we'll cut the lasers and let him use the x-ray vision for nefarious purposes." :rolleyes: When is DC going to realize that this reboot idea was a complete bust and bring in someone who actually has some sort of feeling that resembles respect toward the character??? Geez. This is awful-- and getting worse by the minute! (Though, I'm not going to lie, the "American way" reference was amusing. wink ) I understand to some extent that they're trying to make Clark Kent more of a character, but Clark was never just a "working stiff"! He was an important part of the Daily Planet staff, even to the point where he briefly took over as editor! razz

And I don't even want to get into all my other rants on anti-Diana or bringing Lois and Clark together again. This is just all bad.

/end rant/ laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain