Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I know you keep saying that this is SR universe, but you keep popping in with those LnC canon characters (I know Emil Hamilton is from Superman comics canon and was used on LnC, but I thought Dr. B. Klein was LnC all the way.) It's fun to have all the old gang come by and give us Readers a friendly wave .
Well, when it comes to secondary characters I'm much more familiar with our L&C friends, and there's also a LOT of them available! And since I'm trying to load up with a whole bunch of science type characters… there's definitely an interesting mix.

Was this Sam Platt's wife? Or did you just make him a woman for your story?
Sam Platt's wife. It was never very specific about what she does, and I figured if she was going up with the colonists, too, then she might as well be a scientist. And it helped balance out my male:female ratio.

I don't know if this is deliberate, but Lois sounds like she's taking her fiance Richard for granted. I know he's not the man of her dreams, but even if she settled for him, she should treat him better.
Oh dear. huh

She’d pored over everything she had for months on end, desperate to find any clue as to [b]wear Superman might have gone. [/b]I believe you meant "where", here, not "wear".
Thanks for the catch, I'll get that fixed up! (Though I can't imagine Lois would object to "wearing" Superman! laugh )