Very chilling developments, indeed. Especially in light of Trask being involved. I agree with KatherineKent's conjectures on what happened to Superman, especially in light of Clark's disappearance. I do wonder if that's Superman at all or if Atlas is a clone with Superman is being held hostage somewhere else. It would explain the new costume and the stiff un-Superman like demeanor that only Lois and a few close associates of Superman would recognize. I could see the military types having shown a clone a photo of Lois and telling him to do as much as possible to stay away from her because she knew the real Superman better than most and would be the one most likely to notice he wasn't the real deal. That would explain his terror in seeing her the day before on the plane.

The way you've presented it here clearly shows what a lousy excuse going to Krypton on the spur of the moment (for five years) was. It almost sounds like a made-up Clark excuse, it's so bad.

Narrowing her gaze, Lois again leaned forward and shouted, without acknowledgement, “If you just up and left, why should we count on you now?”
hyper Yea! Mad Dog's on the case. I love this reasoning for her anger much more than what was shown in SR. clap I hope she finds out the truth!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.