Well, my, that just whetting my appetite to wonder what else there might be on the other boards (still waiting for my password to read them).

hyper I was right about Lois and Jimmy! Of course, they weren't having affair. Please, Kal! Blood loss to his brain doesn't do this man any good whatsoever.

I liked how Lois defended her honor regarding Jimmy. It wasn't any of Kal's business, especially since he STILL hasn't learned to knock. I love that it was seeing her as a teacher which made him lose the last bit of his control. clap Oooh. She's a good girl? Nothing better than a girl good on a pirate ship! LOL. When you mentioned 'surrender' you meant it literally. I don't think she said one word after he started to kiss her. And they think only men lack self-control. Ha!

It does make me wonder where we'll go from here. How will Lois and Kal/Clark save Commodore Lane? And if they do, what will happen to them? Will she wait in Port Metropolis for him as he travels the world on a navy vessel? Will anything happen to the ex-Governor and power-hungry Lex? Or will Lois and Kal blissfully not come up for some fresh sea air for days?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.