I was thinking the undercover pirate might be Jonathan, but now that we know it's Kal, then maybe the man in the dungeon is Jonathan? Or Oliver Queen maybe? I could see Lex locking him in the jail, but then Lex would lock Lionel in jail as well. Actually, Lex would lock anyone in jail.

So, in this story Kal is older than Lois than the other way around? Lois as a male pirate, that should be interesting. Samson clap Sam's son. Great!

In SV, Lex was possessed by Zod's soul, so that may have happened here when the old guards were replaced by new soldiers. We'll have to wait and see. I have no idea who Gabe the secretary is, though. Jimmy on SV didn't have red hair (or at least, not the original Jimmy, I haven't met/seen JBO yet).

What happened to the maid Cloe? Are Jonathan or Martha going to show up? Will Zod or Kal have magical (super) powers? Clearly, Kal was raised in a higher class than the one he's currently portraying, so is he the old Governor's son, making the man in the dungeon Jonathan? Who is the Capt'n of the ship?

Kandor? Kandor? Oh, the lost shrunken city from Krypton stolen by Brainiac. Yikes! Brainiac is capt'n of the pirate ship?

How are you going to tie all these threads and storylines and characters up within 11 more parts?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.