Interesting beginning. I'm only half-way through S6 Smallville, but just watched the best episode (to date) where Lois and Clark share their first kiss (with Clark disguised as Green Arrow), so I was inspired to look for some Smallville fic. I hope I don't get too confused.

Poor Perry about getting fired from DP; although, fun backstory on the "Chief" nickname. No wonder the other Perrys don't like to be called "Chief". If I were Jimmy or Clark, I'd be treading deep waters to ever call him that. I thought he said he was fired because of some story about Lex or Lionel Luthor or because a source backed out on him at the last minute, but it's been a while since I watched the Perry episode, which I must say was a much more likeable character than Dr. Leeks (whom the same actor portrayed). Maybe that's just why he started drinking.

Interesting premise. Can't wait to see where you take it. Let me know if I should read slowly because of S6.5-10 spoilers. Thanks. laugh wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.