I enjoyed the puzzle, but I admit to not getting the cryptic clues. For example, I *did* get "Martha", but only because I know that's Clark's mother, and it fit. But I was asking myself, "Why is she in danger of confusion? What does that mean?" It never occurred to me to try making an anagram of her name. Now that I read your explanations, I can say, "Oh, I get it!" Perhaps, if I had figured out even one of the anagrams, and realized that was what you were doing, it might have helped me figure out more.

Also, I think the fact that the program creates crosswords that only 'cross' on one or two letters out of the whole word might mean you are forced to sacrifice the more obscure clues. Too bad, because now that I've read your explanations, I do have to admit they were clever clues! clap

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster