Well well...

After this mass of hotness and happiness that’s been brought to us by various vidathoners, I figured it might be the right time to dampen your mood and remind you of the cruelty of life devil

Um, anyway... this is for Catherine Bruce who requested the following things:

Three things I'd like for my vid:
1: A bit of romance
2: Possibly angst
3: and/or Comedy

I think that I totally succeeded concerning the angst and, yep, there’s a bit of romance, too – you might have to look for it, though wink

Cat, I know that Dan was supposed to appear only if "it’s pivotal for the overall vid", but... what can I say – there was no way *not* to have him in there, right? Plus I tried my best to minimize his appearance wink

Thanks a billion to LaraMoon for helping me pick the artist (Isn’t it great to have one of your assignee’s best buddies at hand?) and make up my mind about the song, an enormous amount of encouragement and offering help all along the way. And of course for organizing all this fun and assigning me to someone whose requests fitted like 100% to me. laugh

Small Version (11 MB)
Large Version (25 MB)
YouTube

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady