Thanks, Stephnachia! Glad you enjoyed it. smile

And here's hoping this challenge actually happens! Can't wait to see what others come up with for that song. smile

Just one thing. Saskia very kindly alerted me that the video is available on youtube:

Just so you know, the person who posted it there is NOT me, and has never asked for permission or even given credit for the video.

Now, this is not the first time it happens to one of my vids, so I'm sort of getting used to it, even if that's sad to actually get to that point. However, My Immortal is a video that's very special to me and it kind of hurts even more to see it being thrown out there without credit.

I commented and if you feel like it, please let that person know that they posted something that's not theirs and that it's wrong.

But I'm aware it happens all the time, unfortunately. It seems these days that you can't create a video without someone scrupleless posting it to one of those video-sharing websites, without even bothering to clarify they're not the author.

Sad world. razz

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~