Jana, Arawn, MrsMosley, Jackie, DJ, thanks for the feedback. smile

Sometimes it bothers me that it's not possible to follow the chronological order of the LnC world when putting scenes together
Yeah, me too, but sometimes there's no way around it. It also depends on the story you're telling, I guess. But being the stickler for details that I am, it does bother me once in a while. I am on the fence about POV changes in the video, because I'm always afraid it might not be clear which POV it's from and I don't want to confuse people. So I try to stick to one single POV most of the time, but some songs just don't work that way. This one, fortunately, does. It's very Lois, all the way through.

DJ, "Wicked Game" is also one of my favorites. Yeah, it's angsty, but it's also all kinds of hot. Chris Isaak has a voice that sends shivers down my spine. The guy could sing "Wheels on the Bus" and I'd still be thinking of... well. You get my drift. wink

SuperRoo, I have no idea what the problem might be. Have you tried downloading it again? Nobody else seems to be having trouble getting it.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa