I am so nervous! This is the first trailer I've done and this is such a wonderful story that, oh, I hope I got this right...

<DJ's vid muse shoves her roughly out of the thread>

"Ooooh, hello everyone! I'm new here! But I've come bearing gifts!!!"

<DJ tries to clasp her hand over the muse's mouth>

"Hey! I'm talking here. You do plenty of talking - all the time... and so does that other muse of yours... it's my turn. Hmm, now where was I...?"

The muse taps her head and finally smiles.

"Oh, yes, I remember now. Hee hee. I have something to share with all of you. No it's not feedback comments, or a story... I'm not that kind of muse..." She throws an irritated glance at DJ.

"DJ hardly ever lets me out to play, but I broke out! And boy do I have something to share with you!!!"

The muse grins expectantly waiting for someone to ask her what.

<DJ pokes her in the back>

"Ouch! Okay, okay. Ahem... I am finally finished with *my* creation. It was hard work, let me tell you. Since DJ never lets me out to play, I was rusty, and then I had to learn all sorts of new things, and download all kinds of stuff..."

<DJ pokes her in the back harder this time>

"OUCH! All right! Sheesh! So much for letting me have my moment here... I now proudly present... a trailer for Sue's Faustian Bargain!!!"

<DJ wrestles the muse to the floor and stuffs a sock in her mouth>

Okay, enough of that silliness... Sue!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I truly appreciated the opportunity to be a beta reader on it for you. So here's a little thank you from me to you.

It's my first attempt but I hope it's still good.

P.S. - Thank you Poussin for the windows movie maker help thread that you created. It was a big help.

-- DJ angel-devil

Faustian Trailer - Large (22 mgs)

Faustian Trailer - Small (9 mgs)

Or if you don't have access to download from Rapidshare, I have also posted it to the Vid Archive:
Faustian Small Archive

And for those of you out there who haven't read this amazing story... Sue is currently posting the PG version on the boards here: Faustian Bargain TOC

For the more adventuresome (and those of age) the story is now complete on the nfic side.

And in case you hadn't seen the poster I did for this story, here's a link to the poster: Faustian Poster

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.