What did we say about Canada being inspiring? Well, the two ev... innocent ones strike again, courtesy of a song that's our latest obsession. We were listening to it one night and thought it'd be a good basis for a trailer for one of our favourite stories: Kathy and Demi's When Friends Become Lovers Soon enough, we were writing the storyboard, and here's the result. We hope you enjoy it!

When Friends Become Lovers (WMV)

Real Player version

Kathy, we wish you could have made it up here for a few days. It would have been a delight to meet you. Take this trailer as a thank you for the wonderful feedback you sent me for my very first video - you were so nice and encouraging that I'm going to blame you for getting addicted to video-editing... and getting my writing-partner addicted, too!

And to those of you who haven't read When Friends Become Lovers yet, RUN to the archive and tuck in for a fantastic ride! thumbsup

Wendy and Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~