'Preggers'? Sheesh, I thought that expression went out in the 60's. Guess I'm completely out of the slang loop.

If Clark is one of the ones in the time machine, he's in for a whale of a shock, seeing Lois so young and so vibrant and so 'preggers' after she's been dead for so long. I almost hope he's there, just so you can write that scene.

And what about Lori? Even though she's Lois's spiritual descendant, it's going to be tough seeing her husband look at another woman the way he looks at her, especially knowing that the baby Lois is carrying is Clark's. I think you've been saving up all the angst until the last post and it's going to overflow with it. Your readers are going to run out of emoticons in the last feedback segment!

By the way, I like how you involved Bernie in Tempus's capture. It's good to know he can whack people over the head with the best of them.

This is an interesting story. There's no way I could ever write something like this, so I'm glad you're doing it. Keep up the great work!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing