Hey again smile

Sorry about taking so long to reply to your request, MDL. I'd never heard that Rod Stewart song (that I can remember), but even though I'm not a Rod Stewart fan, it does sound nice and appropriate for Lois and Clark. As for me making a video of it, well, the main problem at the moment is time. frown First I need to find a way to get all the eps onto my computer in the proper format (I only have a few so far), and second I'm about to go away (and offline) for at least two weeks.

So if any of our very talented and experienced video-makers wants to jump in and do that Rod Stewart video for MDL, go for it!!

Kathy, welcome back online and thank you!! Yes, My Immortal is a truly haunting song, isn't it?

Kaethel smile (who rarely goes one day without listening to said-song wink )

ps: about the avatar, I saw Shrek 2 yesterday and I just couldn't resist. That totally innocent face cracks me up! laugh

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~