Well, I made the B*tch video about a month ago, I had just done "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" and was like "I wanna do a video where Lois is kicking butt" and Rocks my sox there says "How about B*tch?" Of course I HAVE the CD, it's the song you need to scream every once in a while. So I listened and it just came to me. I listened to it every day at work, for the entire 8 hours and jotted down scenes as they came to me. Of course the ASU push was requested by the song mentioner so that was very vital to the video as well. I showed it to her and another friend but was originally not going to put it up at all, but when L&C first started I was always calling Lois a b*tch. Sure I was 18 then, what did I know, but she was just so hard, but when I became obsessed with the show I grew to understand that she was everything that makes a woman a woman. We all have every one of those sides, so the song was just too perfect NOT to do a video to. I figured what the heck I'll put it up anyway. If anyone is offended by the title alone, then they don't really understand the song or the meaning behind it at all.

And thanks for all the kind words everyone, that one was my fave to make, in addition to Everybody Wants To Rule The World where I got to have fun with all the wacky special effects.
Andrea:)