Because I'm bored and have caught up on my reading, but I'm way too tired to write, I thought I'd take a stab at helping you out a bit.

1)I can't say I remember Lois actually falling out of a building and Supes catching her. She was pushed out her window in Operation Blackout, but she caught the pole. In Strange Visitor he catches her when she's thrown from the plane by Trask. In Barbarians at the Planet she falls from a building and Supes get her, although we only get to see them land gracefully. I'm drawing a blank for anymore.

2)Mayson... they were talking with her in the conference room in Top Copy. Courthouse steps in Church of Metropolis (I think). We see Mayson again in The Eyes Have It, but I don't think there was an office or courthouse. And we have her in Resurrection, but not sure of where we see them all together.

3)This is the most difficult because they're together a lot in her apartment for work, but never actually work. (I'm assuming you want scenes where paperwork would make the work obvious.) The only ones coming to mind are Resurrection and Supermann. Others, without obvious signs, are The Ides of Metropolis, Smart Kids maybe, The Rival (well, they fought-- which sometimes translates to work for LnC), I'm Looking Through You... This list could go on and on because they were often working with no obvious signs. So, I'd think you meant more obvious.

This is all I could come up with right now. I'm sure others will help out though. Look forward to seeing what you're doing with the info.

SQD