okay, so here's the deal... i had a kind of a thought... wink

out of nowhere, i got this idea for an l&c music video. it just popped to mind, so i started working on it.

step 1: i know what song i want to use. "kryptonite" by 3 doors down. it's not a song that most folcs probably like, but it's got some fun potential. hopefully enough to make it worthwhile. okay, good.

step 2: i know what scenes i want to match with most lyrics. there are a few details to pin down, but they shouldn't be that much of a problem. if i do things right, the video will even manage to make sense most of the time, unlike the song itself. so, cool. got a real start here.

step 3: i don't actually have a copy of the song. no problem. i can get one. shouldn't be that hard. move on for now.

step 4: i don't actually know how to make music videos. well, not to worry. i've got some software that should maybe hopefully kinda work, and i can muddle my way through. i think. well, i'll see.

step 5: i don't actually have *any* video from the show. what i had on tape has deteriorated into a garbled saticy mess. the show isn't even on reruns anymore. never had any digital copies. uhm... this could be a problem.

step 6: i know! i'll post on the boards and maybe some kind folc will take pity on me. someone who has video and who knows how to edit it and who even knows how to synchronize it with a sound track rather than just stringing clips together and hoping they sort of fall together the right way. yeah, maybe that could work... or maybe the whole idea is just silly and i should get back to trying to write fic. i don't know, but hey, it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.