I'm trying to do one for Xtina and LeAnn Rimes (The Safest Place), but I just have too many gaps. That is only music to LnC. I hate not having episodes. I have them all on tape, but I cannot afford anything to change formats...blah blah blah. Anyways, I hate the quality of the VHS tapes. I had to stop downloading episodees of WinMX b/c my computer was yelling at me about its critical memory. Arugh. I want it out on DVD. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm almost 27, but I feel this is a good reason to whine like an immature child.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and comments. I know I could do better, again I am just held back. I wish I could rock like Pelican and the rest of the vid crew. clap Now there is some talent!!!! Can I just have a teaspoon of Folc Picture talent please?

I have some incomplete vids of fake stories I have in my head. I have so many incomplete things.

Oh well, once the student credit line, that I made the mistake of falling into last summer, is gone I'll have moola to make some fantasic vids (better computer, etc!!!), arts n crafts and go on some trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck. blush blush I have a weakness for clothes shopping. blush blush

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.