The first time I tried to download one of these and got an estimated download time of over an hour, I figured I was not going to see any until I moved from dialup to something faster.

But everyone was so exited about it... and I really wanted to know what Tank sounds like... so I finally did download this one. It took about two hours... (slow dialup, especially since I was doing other things at the same time) Then I realized that I didn't have RealPlayer. grumble That took another hour...! But it was all worth it!!! thumbsup

It is simply AMAZING! I am going to have to go back and download the rest of them! And Tank, I really enjoyed the music as well. (I'm still not entirely sure why I was so startled that you were not a baritone wink )

To be honest, I expected something to blow up at the end.
rotflol Actually, I rather did too...

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun