Well, last I checked it was almost a tie between 1 and 3 which is why I asked whether anyone thought 2 t-shirts was viable.

Now, ... 1 is way out in front.

For the moment I think I will go with that one. I know a lot of you have said you like it exactly as it, but I'm going to do some versions with different fonts and different pictures and then another poll.

This poll is open till 30th, though. Until then I'll work on versions of No 1. If No 3 happens to catch up then I can work on versions of that while people are thinking about and voting on No 1.

FINAL THOUGHT. How much are people willing to pay for a t-shirt? Inc delivery? It is possible to take the minimum order down to only 10 t-shirts but the base cost is $22.20 + delivery. This is for the many coloured design No 3, though.

Maybe another poll would help to determine this. It helps to know what the minimum number of t-shirts we need to pre-sell will be too.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."