LLF, do you think maybe the blurb description from the Archives along with the listing might help people choose stories for December's poll? (I can help prep that if you want.) Because I had no idea what the stories I voted for were about, so I just chose at random two know I haven't read.
This would be a great idea! I had a free couple of minutes btw nap time/dinner (and a mocha that was calling my name, thumbsup ,) so I sat down for a few minutes with the Archive open and searched each story out--since the only one I had read was 'The Elevator' (love that story!). Anywho---it was fine doing it that way, but took a bit of effort (which made my 'coffee break' a bit longer--yea thumbsup )....Funny, we got the ipad so I'd get off the iphone, but the preference is definitely to read the old way so far--go figure?

It is amazing how easy it is to just slip onto the internet and read from the Archive or post though...(typing this as dinner is, hopefully, still okay on the stove burner confused --I rest my case--gotta go, bye!)

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~