I picked none/other b/c I can say I love purple the most, but I also love black.

It depends on how I feel from day to day, but if I had to live with one colour for the rest of my life it would be purple. However, when I dress I prefer black.

My favourite colour used to be blue. That was for most of my life. I didn't want to like anything slightly feminine. I stick my tounge out at that now.

Silver is also a great one. I have a soft spot for darker colours and berry/wine colours. However I can get crazy and go on a girly colour theme. I wanted a dark purple room a few years back. However, I ended up coming out with a light lavendar room with a trim in white tinted with a bit of purple. I think I was enticed by the name of the colour. Faery magic...Faery land? I can't remember.

It depends on how it's used too. I'm not fully obsessed over one colour. I don't want a 50s green room or yellow...

Gee, I can't make up my mind!!!! I love all colour!! The jury is still out on weird baby poop colour though. :p

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.