Well my fee for assembling furniure for others are pretty cheap. It usually involves going to a corner resturant and feeding me till I'm full. Chinese doesn't count, I can never get full on chinese food. I count Chinese food as appetizers.

I have a friend who absolutely hates to assemble anything. That's why she hires me all the time. That's why I posted this poll and to get your opinions

Ikea furnitures are not all easy to assemble. There are diffrent skill level depending how good you can follow visual instruction. I've found out that there is parts of some assembling manuel that would make you do some pretzel moves of some parts of your limbs, which could be easily avoided. My mom's TV stand for instance makes you put the middle shelf in before the top which does not allow you to use a screw driver in to tighten the screws for the top.

I've assembled Target/Kmart furnitues....Okay now I remember Kmart furniture... dizzy ...Okay let me try it again. I've assembled a Kmart comupter desk for my mom once and the cut of the top board that was to be assembled above the moniter was longer then the bottom board which was to be assembled on the bottom of where the moniter should go.

If you want to buy Cheap furniture without the hassel of the cuts not fitting, buy Ikea but in my oppinion buy more expensive furnitures if you want it to last you longer. Ikea furitures don't last. I have heavy books and my "Home Depot" bought book shelf is already making that 'u' shape.