Okay, I'll be the first to elaborate on my choices:

Snape: Good or evil? I voted for 'good'. I've already rambled enough in the Off Topic HP thread , but just to give my reasons here too, a) I find it very suspicious that he would turn to the dark side so blatantly, after all this year of "spying upon the good guys" and b) I don't think he would have alerted the Order that the Voldemort had lured Harry and his friend at the Ministry if he was evil. (Book 5)

Dumbledore: Is he dead? I voted for "I can't decide; I'm confused", which speaks for itself.

RAB: Who is he? I voted for Regulus Black. We know he deserted the Death Eaters - maybe it wasn't just because of cowardice, but he switched sides and tried to do something noble to redeem himself.

BTW, I saw there are (up till now) two votes on "Someone I don't see mentioned here" so I started wondering who it might be that these two people were thinking about - couldn't remember a fitting name, but something else occurred to me... maybe someone from the Bones family?

Oh! Sorry for forgetting to include the "I can't decide; I'm confused" option in this question blush

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...