I'm posting this because I'm concerned about particpation in my story, "Finding Clark Kent." The comments folders have been small lately, although I realize that's a general issue during Kerth season. There have been fewer suggestions in each one, however, and that worries me.

What's more telling is that there have been fewer voters in each poll. The numbers have declined from 25 in the first poll to 18 in the second to 15 in last week's to 11 in the latest.

So, I'm wondering what's going on and what I should do about it. Is it my writing? Too violent (I can tell you, I haven't enjoyed that aspect of things myself...)? Too boring? Too frustrating? Too something else that isn't coming to mind offhand? Is it just Kerth season? Are people too busy? I know I'm behind in my own reading, but that's nothing new. I'd hoped that posting one short part a week would make it easier to keep up, but are people falling behind, even so?

Let me know what's going on, what you think I should do, or whatever else is on your mind. If you prefer, you can email me at hatman@lcficmbs.com

Please don't be shy. I prefer honesty and directness, and I'd rather know what you're thinking than sit here wondering what's going wrong.

Thanks for your time.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.