Remember the first trailer for fanfic, the one for Masques?

If you do, you may also remember that I said I just did it for *fun* (still doing that, though! <g>), but I didn't make it for all the people in here to see it. Some people on IRC saw it, and then it suddenly a link came into the boards. <g>

Anyway, when I made it, I just thought about what I would have to do to make it look like a "real movie trailer" (just having a lot of time on my hands..). So, 'studio' would have to come in the picture. So I took advantage of 'FoLC' to make it into a "real name" instead of just initials for a fandom, like most 'film studios' have. So it became 'Folc Pictures'.

But then some people said they liked the trailer and the idea itself, so more trailers came along, and *still* I wrote 'Folc Pictures'.

I'm also wondering how most people 'read' FoLC. If it would say 'FoLC Pictures', do you read it 'Fans of Lois & Clark' or 'Fan of Lois & Clark'? I'm asking this because I'm wondering whether to write 'present' or 'presents' in that case.

My question is, since the trailers aren't just kept to myself anymore, your opinions count as well, what do you think I should write?

I have a few trailers ready to go, but now I suddenly got nervous whether I'm messing with 'tradition' or not. :rolleyes:

Am I?

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay