Based on what I remember from my years running the Archive, I'd say that's true -- there are fewer stories being posted in Jan-March than there are in other months.
Usually, yes. This year was an exception though - I don't think I've ever had such an easier January. <G> Didn't have to hardly scrabble around finding stories to post this month at all. For the first time that I can recall we've been almost as busy in January than as in December.

I put it down to a combination of these mbs and the late Christmas Carol challenge in December (from yours truely - will have to try that little trick again next year <g>) which netted quite a few vignettes in December which carried on through.

Whatever the reason - hope it's the start of a continuing trend! A mad busy January instead of a dead one has been a lot more fun! wink

To answer your question, Lynn - don't think many people have thought of this one before you mentioned it, but I have no idea what the stats would be on it. If I wasn't so busy elsewhere at the moment that I'm not able to do much more than skim through the mbs at irregular intervals and haven't read any fanfic for a month or more, I'd probably say it won't affect my reading here at all. <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers