The clone one was fugly! I hated it - I hated everything about it. The sleeves, the sequins the cut, the hat, the veil - ugh! hate Hate HATE.

The one from Lex's wedding was gorgeous but was obviously more Lex's taste than hers. Although, considering Lois picked out the above ugly dress that may have been a good thing. :p (I love Lois but she had some ugly clothes sometimes. UGLY!)

So the "meringue" one was my favorite. It was very much en vogue at the time and gave Lois a wonderful Audrey Hepburn-like aura. The only thing that was wrong with it was the big bow on her head -- made her look ridiculous! Between that and the hat, girlfriend could not pick out a decent headpiece to save her life.

Ah, I could go on and on about the fashion on L&C!

"Let us remember that there is a creative force in this universe, working to pull down the gigantic mountains of evil, a power that is able to make a way out of no way and trasform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.