See, Annie, that's why I've always got the +i flag turned on. If they don't know I'm there, they can't talk to me. laugh Of course, you use a more common name than I do, so it may not always work...

I used to think up a bunch of responses to the a/s/l requests when I was in more active, less age-restricted chat rooms. Too bad I've forgotten most of them, it's been too many years since I've gotten one. I've found that everywhere I go to chat now, people hate those, and will often bounce the requester out of the room/channel!

I have found that people have started talking to me because of my IP/domain. It shows where I live (gee, thanks, RoadRunner). And telling people that I'm married still doesn't seem to deter them. *sigh*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited