When Tempus first entered the picture in this story I had hoped, and expected, Lois and Lori would meet.

So now that the tornado twins are on the case, Tempus hasn't got a chance. But we all know that he'll cause a few bumps in the road before all is said and done.

I'm not sure that Lois would be so magnanimous, at first, when it was revealed to her that Lori is, in a sense, her replacement as Clark's wife. It would have to rankle just a bit that Clark could be able to 'move on' without her. I'm not saying that she wouldn't be able to logically adjust, and have those "I'm glad Clark won't be lonely" thoughts. But, initially, a gal's got to feel slightly depressed by the fact that Clark could remarry, even given the soulmates thing.

I guess the 'connection' between the two women is stronger than they both are able to acknowledge.

It will be interesting to see how Bernie Klein handles the onslot of a double LL.

Tank (who thinks it would be funny if Lori got her controller fixed and made it home just as Clark found the correct time with his machine and got stuck back there so Lois could have two Supermen to play with)