I don't know. I never really think of Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher. Actually, as embarassing as it is, I didn't even remember Teri Hatcher's name until I looked at the poll blush . I guess that goes to show that I really don't pay attention to who the actors and actresses in my favorite shows are. I guess I sort of don't really care who the actors and actresses are personally - and only really care about the characters they play. In fact, sometimes I even forget that the characters are actually played by real people blush .

If you would have asked who I like better, Lois or Clark, I probably would have said Clark because he is the reason I started watching the show when my sister and I were flipping through the channels one Sunday night and were struck by an amazingly good looking guy laugh , but I would have also said Lois because I sort of identify with her better than I can identify with Superman wink .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve