It's done this to me before, but I can't remember how I fixed it... probably just started a new document. dizzy But it's starting up on me again... so...

I highlight a couple of words I want to bold or italicize and instead of just bolding or italicizing those few words it pretends I have selected the entire document. wallbash If I then click on the undo button (once) then it undoes the whole document, except what I wanted selected. Weird.

As I mentioned above, it has done this to be from time to time, and it's darn annoying, because if I don't catch it in time, it will ERASE all the previous bolding or italicizing I've done previously in the document, meaning I have to go back through and figure out what I had marked before. Not so hard for bolding, but I often use italics for emphasis, dreams, flashback dialogue, etc. so if that gets erased, then I get really splat .

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it. BTW, I have WORD 2007.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.