So I was just online using my battery and I was clicking on a link but I have it where you have to hold hte Ctrl and Alt keys to get a new page to come up to stop pop ups from getting one my laptop.

But my wifi wouldn't connect it picked up the rounter but not the internet. So I disconneted reconnected to try again.

So then when I meant to hit Ctrl and Alt I instead hit Fn and Atl and the my laptop screen got darker and then my task bar disappeared. I hit Fn and Alt a few times to try to fix this problem. Finally the screen got brighter and the task bar came back up fine.

But somehow my backgroud pic disappeared off the screen and the default one showed up instead. So I restarted the laptop incase that would fix it but it didn't.

So I did a system restore once that was completed the backgroud picture still wasn't there. I also did a check through system restore for any infected programs but none came up.

The internet once again connected then I did a virus scan update and scanned my laptop found nothing. Then did a cookie scan found one got rid of it.

So far the laptop is acting fine but I'm worried that this could be the start of something bad happening.

Has anyone heard of any virus or anything else going around that acts like that?

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.