My laptop once again has started acting up. I've saved my docs and pics and now I'm just waiting for when I have to reload Vista.

I've done this twice before but then I had help from Toshiba now I won't.

I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S7404 with Vista Basic. I have the Vista disk that come with the laptop so that won't be a problem God willing.

What I need help with is how do you start the reloading once I get that started I'm pretty sure I can do that rest. I know that sometimes it asks different questions on what to click what I've remembered is you just always click on the what is highlighted.

It's been almost a year since the last time I had to reload Vista so my memory is alittle off on this.

And before anyone asks I have done virus scans and nothing has been found on my laptop. I've done a system restore and so far it's helped alittle bit.

The trouble I've been having is my clock stops working and I can't exit out of any tab and the laptop will not shut off only manually.

I've been having to do a system restore usually once a twice a month for the last year because my google search box disappears on my task bar for no reason this is usually the first sign of trouble for Vista that I had noticed when I had to reload it before so I keep trying to make sure this doesn't happen.

I blame most of my trouble with Vista on not having enough Ram.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.