Your writing is superb with this fic. The descriptions conjure up a "trailer" in my mind of the actual scene. The visual reality playing out from written word.

The perspective in this fic is unique for a L&C story that I can recall.

The trailer you made is so visually captivating. I'm waiting to find out exactly what happened to Superman. He saved the plane but the trailer seemed to have someone in the plane opening a box with kryptonite and then an explosion.

This goes along with Superman being covered with the deadly element yet Jake makes no mention of an explosion. A part of the story I look forward to seeing fleshed out in a future chapter.

Interesting that kryptonite is not apparently beleived to exist or be just a rumor. In this story Superman seems well into his career so, whomever did this, had to have access to the knowledge Trask had.That is a small circle and Lex of course is at the top of the list.

The trailer, the idea of trailers for Superman fic, is just awesome. Who knows, maybe someday we'll see an L&C fanfilm. A story like this would lend itself well to that. Its a character study with no need for superheroics. The driveway scene would have make for a great fanfilm segment.

Thanks for this captivating tale.