but you'll fall in love with Firefox and wonder how you lived with IE for so long.
Already there, Doranwen. Already, I cannot contemplate going back to using either IE or OE! I made Firefox and Thunderbird my default programs on the second day of using them.

No program is perfect, of course, but as far as I'm concerned these two are as close to it as you can get. I keep finding little features or ways they have of dealing with things that I just love.

I have to say though that I had to remove Adblock - for some reason it kept putting websites on its blocked list without being told, including these mbs, and then I could never find a way to remove them once they were there. It just got to the point where it became too irksome to continue with. One minute I could access the mbs just fine, the next it was telling me I couldn't and sure enough there it would be on the blocked list. razz

That's the only problem I've encountered so far though. Everything has run along very smoothly and simply.

Oh and btw - that problem I've always had with updating the new post indicators here? Well, since I switched to Firefox they've started working properly and updating automatically - I haven't had to manually update them for days!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers