Okay, is anyone else seeing this, or is my computer special? It's hard to explain, but there's a time glitch between what my computer says ("real" time) and how the server time-stamps things -- about 15 minutes worth. If I send in a message at 10pm my time, it gets time-stamped as 10:15. And then when the program goes looking for new posts, it gets all confused at the posts that have future times on them!

From my profile:

The current server time is: July 01, 2003 07:59 PM
Your computer time is: July 01, 2003 10:44 PM
For local times, adjust to: 3 hours
The server thinks it's 7:59 on the West Coast, so 10:59 here, but that's 15 minutes fast.

As a work-around, I've changed my server time offset in my profile to 2 hours; so that posts seem to be 45 minutes old instead of 15 minutes in the future. (This message shows up stamped as 10:03pm, when my computer clock says 10:49.) This lets my browser keep them in order, but it's still kinda confusing. So I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything...

PJ
who has enough trouble keeping track of time without computer conspiracies to confuse her! goofy

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K