this was going to be a private bookmark file of graemlins i wanted handy. most of them are ones i think will be useful at some point or other, but not quite so often as the instant graemlins. since i got tired of fishing for them amongst the pages on the smilie archive pages i have bookmarked, i thought it might be better to keep them on hand.

some of them (the cheese ones and the merging twins one for example) i have mentally tagged as probably being useful for one or more specific members.

like i said.. i was going to keep it private, since they feel a little less special when everyone has them, but then i thought it might be better to share.

you can add to this if you want, but i'm hoping to keep it relatively small... too many would defeat the purpose, and besides, even though the images aren't stored on the server (just their locations), having a lot would end up taking too much bandwidth. the page would start loading really slowly.

for info on how to use them, see the picture posting FAQ

oh... one last thing... el, here's a special link for you. <eg>

Paul, figuring this won't take up too much space, and also that it's a one-shot thing.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.